Pages

Senin, 24 Februari 2014

Ini KesanQ



Name : Mariana Ramelan
NIM   : 13301241053
Class  : Mathematics Education C 2013

The First Impression of the Conference
Last week on February 18th 2014, I moved from the boarding house to the campus. I feel very spirit because I will meet the English language courses. In class schedule, the names of the English teachers are Mr. Marsigit and Mr. Ilham. Even though I can’t speak English very much but I was very excited to learn English. I wish I could learn more with Mr. Marsigit and Mr. Ilham. It was time to learning English. I had met the previous week with Mr Ilham but this is my first meeting with Mr. Marsigit M.A. Immediately, Mr. Marsigit tells about himself and lectures.
Mr. Marsigit M.A received a variety of the world, not only mathematic but also philosophy. However, English is not less good with mathematic and philosophy. The education backgrounds are S1, Mathematic Education. Then S2, Mathematic Education for Primary school but the concentration is Mathematics Education. Then S3 in the Philosophy of Mathematics and he got title M.A when he school in University of London. I was so amazed to see educational background. Mr. Ilham no less great, he got title MSc in Utrecht University on Netherland. In my opinion, they education background was very unusual and I'm very motivated to follow his trail. I hope I can to study abroad as well.
Mr. Marsigit said that learning English for math it should have three methods, namely: Confidence, Approach, and Strategy and Mental. This method is very good to be applied in all respects. We want to get something not only silent but also we must have the confidence to achieve it then we do approach with a variety of strategies and mental. His words are still stored in my memory is “If you want to give something, you need approach”. From this word, I can take value that I can get my dreams if I try hard and believe that I was able to. Then, Mr. Marsigit said the Assumptions to Ours such as:
1.      He believes that we all also have our experience in study English.
2.      We are an adult.
The important in here are responsibility to their life, activity, and learning.
3.      We have similar chains to learn  English
4.      Still learning something and we have responsibility.
5.      We should be an active learner and very important.
6.      Language is life, so the component in there is life too.
7.      Language is communication. So, English is a near of communication
8.      Learning English for Math Education communicating Math Education in English.
In order to be able that we are can, we must perform activity and Mr Marsigit will provide facilities. The method of learn English in class, such as:
a.       Test every day
b.      Record
c.       Reflection
d.      Online activity, we have to make a comment to Mr Marsigit’s Blog that is marsigitenglish.blogspot.com and powermathematic.blogspot.com.
e.       Watching
f.       Presentation about Video. We must chose one video in YouTube and then perform in class.
After Mr Marsigit explaining about all these, I feel very interested about education backgrounds, assumptions and the methods to teach. I think all of methods of learn English in class from Mr. Marsigit is not difficult, but it’s very good method to speed up learning English. At first meeting, Mr marsigit very ordinary, very cool and smart. Mr. Marsigit’s blog is very interested because in there we can learn anymore, not only mathematics but also English education and philosophy. I was very impressed with his experience and everything was very proud. I want like Mr. Marsigit and Mr. Ilham that they have high confidence and very creative in making English language learning methods is more fun.
Furthermore, I can get something from Mr. Ilham’s experience when He learning in Netherland that I can learn time management and be able to know how important that time. Like the words”Time is Money”. So, we must maximize the time very well and keep discipline.
Thank You…

_Do not ever try to quit and never stop trying_


marianajheweelytha.blogspot.com

3 komentar:

  1. you are right Ana :) we must not try to quit and must not stop trying. Nice post! :)

    BalasHapus
  2. yeah.. thanks for your comment..

    BalasHapus
  3. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    Over 160000 men and women are trying a simple and secret "liquid hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's simple and it works on anybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Go grab a glass and fill it with water half full

    2) Now do this strange hack

    and you'll be 2lbs thinner the next day!

    BalasHapus